The Concentration.

Its been so long. When i first wrote this blog, i wanted to make it huge as in you know this was a way of getting to talk to people , sharing your ideas, later on there reached a point where i didn't have anything to share to the people. But now with my new found love, i may have something to share, "photography". Let me warn you in the starting itself. Its just not gonna be a photographic page, its gonna have lot of other stuff too. I mean photography is just a way of expressing and sharing. Sometimes it requires a little of writing too. I was to open up a facebook page too but that is just not worth it. As in, i'm not that awesome. My pics are of an amateur, with that in mind, i would like you to look into my pics. And yes you may have movie reviews in between, articles and if i ever jot down something outstanding maybe poem , yh that too. :P Hopefully someones gonna read this and look up to my pics , my writings and hopefully somewhere, someday i'll make a difference. That's what i'm hoping for and that will happen :)



So here goes, this is the most recent pic i took, its of a small girl.She was really focused and was studying, even though she is just 6 , she was studying and i thought why not , why not click something , i may get the perfect pic. and that's how i got this.




"Concentrate, play your game, and don't be afraid to win.And for her, its just a dictation :)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Snacks from Malabar you should never miss.

Godha - Hitting all the right notes

2 states, why it’s hard to work in real life ?